My interview

I am so thank God, my first interview was done successfully. sorry for the late update
That was the company I wish to join so badly, mentioned in my previous post if you're noticed
Actually that is a wedding magazine and cover all weddings related stuffs
So beautiful and wonderful when looking to those gowns they published on their website
I think every girls dream to have a white wedding ceremony as like in the website

Thanks to the one who interview me, she is the managerial editor of Signature Weddings.She gave me a chance to join them learning from the very beginning 
and thanks for the magazine she present me.
I think is time to learn their home writing style, I guess this is the intensive she giving me the Signature Weddings magazine. 
But I will say: "The magazine is so gorgeous, all the weddings inside is amazing and touching." 
Can't wait for the day of starting work there. Cover all the weddings they arrange for me.
I was arranged to work start from 30 May 11, 9 in the morning.
And what time will be finish working? I guess 6pm. I guess it will only work for 5 days a week. =D
It's a good news to me. I have plenty of time staying home while my internship period.
Call me homesick lady.....

Instead of writing all my feeling here, I'll like to share some interview skills.
Firstly, you should know you are the "product" promoted
So "packaging" of yourself is highly important
You must be able to speak confidently and without showing nervous or shaky hand or mouth

here are some points to pay attention while interviewing and before interview:

1: Dress code. Recommend to wear formal that suit your interview occasion. This is to gains a good impression, showing you're paying high priority to them. Wear those are comfortable to you ex: some girls may feel uncomfortable while wearing skirt, wear pants then. 

2: Make up. put some proper make up but not over make up ex: big and thick fake eyes lashes, thick foundation or wrong skin colour foundation.

3: Punctuality. Please go there early to avoid traffic jam or any other incident. Be there 15 mins more to let yourself taking a breathe. 

4: Careless. I mean not to forget what you need to bring ex: relevant doc, passport size pictures, phone and etc.

5: Knowledge. Get well prepare for your interview and know well about the company and also YOU. Remember! You are the "product" , You are "selling" it. 

6: Practice. Nothing much I going to further explain this. Practice made prefect. Try to delivering the message you wish to deliver when interview. This can make you calm and be more confident. 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

LuPorTi said...

Wow. Congratulation to you!

Unknown said...

thanks Luporti!