Check check!! My current life

Owh! So sorry to my blog, I've been century not updating my blog.
Busy life + exhausted mind definitely drive me crazy.
As i mention previously, I am doing my internship now and it already second month of it.
So glad I managed to go through every task given and meet new friends here :)

Chop! Do you guys noticed our magazine is going to launched very soon?
it's launching on this coming Thursday. Feel extremely excited for it!
Check it out on http://www.facebook.com/signaturewedding for more details.

Back to the point, feel like wanna back to my UNI life, miss my dear friend there.
How you guys doing?

By the way, I am craving for holidays now. Wish to go Penang and Singapore. Shop and eat till drop!!
Where is the chilling life go??
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!