WeeWangWang..Tension!

To date, this is the sixth week for my degree year two semester three.
I can said "Time fly................."
Before celebrate Chinese New Year, I was looking forward with it
After celebrated Chinese New Year, I was wishing it to sem break
As usually, I have a tonnes of assignments waiting for finish and discuss
and
up to date I've just finish one of my group assignment and others still in process.
I wonder how I going to finish it before week 8? most of my asgm dateline is on week 8
that mean there only left 2 weeks for me to prepare 

Hell..

Have to force myself to start it now! (after posted this post)

Up to date, I already faced a lot of things and I trying my best to settle it
Internships is one of the headache one
Until now I still haven't been confirmed yet 
for information, I need to pass up acceptance letter from company to UTAR by week 8

Hell again....

waiting for Oriental to call but hear nothing from them

waiting others company to confirm or reply, same thing happened
but
I think I still the blessed one
I get an email from Signature Weddings for an interview coming Monday
yet, totally tension attending for my first interview.
Words from heart, I am really excited after receiving the email because it is one of the company I really wish to go into
and another advantage is nearby my hometown..15 mins driving can reach there.

What to prepare? Dress code? first impression? 
holly shit!
I have no idea how will it be.
Hope I can cope all the problems I facing now
God BLESS me!


There is a good news for me and my dear friends too!
LOL
We are going to Hong Kong next year
and the lucky thing is we able to book cheap air tickets
only cost RM351 a person
for round trip
Thanks to Air Asia 
Me: Pls do more promotion ticket! I wanna go Rome & Spain


Another good news for me
I bought a Coach purse for my own
She such a beauty!
No other word I can describe her
nah...> madison slim envelope wallet



This will be my next target! But is out of stock for this moment! Madison Gathered Leather Sophia Satchel
picture from purseblog

Or this. Madison Leather Sophia Satchel
picture from purseblog

Wish me Luck for my interview! I really want the job so badly
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: