Surrounded with LOVE

Before this post, I wrote about going to Gua Tempurung before the day went back Klang.
but I am not going to post all the pictures we snap there
but just some sharing.
I think everyone should have a try to Gua Tempurung and try on with the grand tour package (wet tour)
And some reminder for caving here: bring touch light, remember to wear long track bottom or even thicker pants, wear sport shoes that prevent water or sandal and wear socks as well.
this can prevent of getting slash.


other than sharing experience at Gua Tempurung,
I'll like to share what I had done in my CNY holidays

I went for a movie before CNY with my buddies
Thanks for Pei Yee treating us this movie:
I think it was a touching movie. It remind me a lots in family memories.

wish to watch 新少林寺 & 最強喜事
hope its will enlighten me as well.

Beside that, no more other entertainment for me during this CNY. pity me@@
yet I still very enjoy my holidays that stick with my family

Luckily, I still went to my relatives house. A lots of Angpau received.
I don't mind the amount of money given because Angpau is represented a blessing.
The more you get the more blessings you got.
LOL, I have a lot of blessing then 

Furthermore, thanks to my sister present me a sport shoes.
I throw my old sport shoes after going to Gua Tempurung.
That why I remind to wear a water resistance sport shoes to there.
And I get my valentine present as well. =D
Thanks Dear!

A lots of people to thanks 
A full blessing and love in this CNY

Happy Chinese New Year 
&
Valentine Day


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: