Marvelous moviesss

Did you saw people reading a set of newspaper more than 2 hours or finish reading a book by a couple of hours? I bet you did.
I feel very impressed of those who read very fast and those who able to faced the newspaper more than a hour because I know I'm those person who read less. 
Some of a research shown, Malaysian read only 1.5 pages a year. Could you imagine that? Truly, I confess I am one of it. I preferred movies and dramas more, I think these are the "reading materials" for me. =D
I get inspired from "them" a lots.


Back to the objective I writing on this, I'll like to introduce some nice movies here. Not really introduce but more to sharing, I guess most of the movies you heard and watched before.
First, I'll like to share about "The King's Speech"
Rating: 10/10
Categories: History
Director: Tom Hooper
Very recommend you guys to watch it. Prefect timing of storyline, great actors and smooth flow.
Not going to talk much about the storyline, you must spend some time to this movie.
Addition, it won 4 Oscars reward in 2011.

Now let's move on to the second one.
"Black Swan"

Rating: 8/10
Category: thriller, mystery
Director: Darren Aronofsky
I'll said movie that category as thriller is a bit tension for me. Therefore, 8/10 rating for it.
But overall the storyline is smooth and Natalie presented well as the character of Nina.
Enjoy watching the dancing step and the story inside. 
It also won a Oscars reward.

The third one, Tangled.

Rating: 10/10
Category: Disney animation, Fairytale 
Directors: Nathan Greno, Byron Howard
This need no introduction. It's such a beautiful fairytale!
Amazed with the drawing of those pretty & handsome characters, short and sweet flow of it, and alsp the love of the story. <3
I know I am late and outdated now. Anyway, this worth for recommendation here.

Last movie that I watched yesterday. "Unfaithful" 
Rating: 7/10
Category: romance
Director: Adrian Lyne
This was a 2002 movie. Attracted by the movie title itself. 
I watched it on PPS and it was been cut out of some scene that contain sensitive scene.
This was expected because of PPS (China) censored a lots.
Still enjoy the flow and the moral values behind.
Everything have a optional choice, think twice before the move.

Hmm..any recommend movie for me to spend a couple of hours more?

How marvelous to have all these movies
All directors and script writers are genius 
Thanks for all the efforts to roll on a movie
Keep going go =)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: