I am exhausted..internship (1)

today will be mine very second day of my internship
luckily, M'sia is celebrating Wesak so is public holiday today!
Cheer mood from the bottom of my heart to the top!
Extremely cheer for the public holiday because I really need a rest.

I really don't understand why am I so tired?
Maybe I used to stay up late and wake up late
and I am very uncomfortable with my sleeping time now!
Hope I can cope this as soon as possible
I want to get myself a life back
no more those sleep at 3am wake up at 11am life's
I doubt I can't really make it but will try my best
You know, uni life is really "unhealthy" moreover I just finished my exam last two weeks ago
Definitely and officially I am EXHAUSTED!!
please don't blame me if I keep repeating saying "I am tired!" or "I've headache!!"
This were the symptoms of after finished exam! I can said, student nowadays doesn't really have a life! LOL

Never mind, I having my intern at my hometown (I guess my coursemates will feel jealous after reading this)
so I can get a great treatment and recharge from my own sweet home!
Shoppings, foods, movies, and etc wait for me!
I will catch you all as soon as possible
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: