Simple update: 2012

Have you ever read an article about 21 May 2012 will be the Judgement day?
I felt very interesting about this but not going to pay much attention toward this issue.
Do this really important?
If real, are you going to stop whatever you doing now to "celebrate" 21 May? ridiculous!!
For me, I not really follow what people saying outside but then I believe the Earth is going to be end soon. Maybe 2 years later? Perhaps more than that. 
If 2 years later, I tell you I will be eagle to travel around the world now although lots of disaster outside.
So lucky I am staying in Malaysia. A country that far from earthquake, tsunami, typhoon, and Volcanic eruptions.
But who knows when. Enjoy the coming days. 
Done your things well like today is the last day of your life. 
Then you will know actually this call life.
Life is unpredictable. Do whatever you wish now to avoid regret.

ps: Is it really important to know when is the Judgement day? We must complete our task still. Save the   Earth today!

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: