happy birthday Pei Yee

As I promised, I will update about Pei Yee birthday soon.
taaadaaaa...look>>>

we celebrate it at Neway, Puchong but actually we plan to dine in at Tenji 2, Puchong.
Due to the time we reached there, it's better to choose Neway rather than Tenji
(is too late to dine in in Tenji, not money worth)
Anyway, we enjoy a lots there.
I know actually the birthday girl wish to have a  celebration at beach but is too dangerous to celebrate there now
if you don't mind, we go there as a vacation, how? 
Hope my birthday girl enjoy her birthday and also the present 
so glad that I went back Klang to celebrate with her and my buddy
I really enjoy the moment with you guys.
wish our friendship never dies
the (1) candle can just light a moment

awhh...so sweet! happy birthday to you again.

smile please! actually we acting cool


Happy 21st birthday, Pei yee!
wish you all the best here. Get married faster lahhh XD
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: