Nervous about my future

Oh yeah! I'm unofficially graduate, waiting my final semester result now. Hope I able to pass all my subjects.
If not, GG.Com

After a week resting myself now I'm motivated to find job now. Graduate = jobless!! Jobless = no income!!
Maybe I will find some part time job before I get my result. Any job offer?

What job should I really get into? Reporter? Marketing field? Sales field?
People say:" Marketing and sales are not easy, you need to get off one's high horse to hit your target.But it may lead you to a better salary."
"Reporter are much fun but lot of risks you need to take."
For me, both jobs are interesting and I am more willing to take the risk.
Anyway, I will try my best to find a suitable job.

Or anyone like to hire me as their maid? LOL
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: