IPOH

Getting bored of my study life because of Kampar environment?
who said?!
Kampar..hmm..probably not be a good place for entertainment and urban lifestyle but yet a great study environment.

And because of Kampar environment, I always use to stay at home..
facing with my laptop or Psp every minutes that I was free!
Shit! and because of my screen light I have a more serious eyes sight problem. hmmmppp...=(
Anyway, I suggested my housemate go Ipoh with me for doing nothing.
hehe..XD (no lah! Actually I am taking advantage to snap pictures for my assignment)
But at last getting nothing!

Nevermind, we still have bought something at last.
My housemate had bought a few trousers and a headset..and I also bought two shirt and done my haircut. LOL =)




And I spent RM90 for today!! Arghh...
I am officially broke now
have to save start from now T.T
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments: